Our attorneys at Zediker Law Firm help workers who were injured on the job and were denied their workers comp claims. Using our experience advocating for workers, we help them navigate the process of trying to recover the money they might rightfully be owed.
Our attorneys handle on-the-job injury claims involving, but not limited to, the following:
- Muscular injuries, broken bones, torn ligaments, torn rotator cuffs, and herniated disks from lifting, pushing, or other actions;
- Sickness from exposure to toxins, including occupational diseases like mesothelioma or Black Lung;
- Head injuries like concussions or traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) from falling objects or falls;
- Tendonitis or other repetitive motion injuries;
- Construction accidents;
- Hearing loss or damage;
- Cold and heat stress or burn injuries from accidents like electrocution; and
- Assorted injuries to the back, spinal cord, shoulder, eyes, knees, neck, hip, respiratory organs, ankles, wrists, feet, and hands.
- Third-party claims: Although workers’ compensation is typically no-fault, employees injured on-the-job by products or machinery could sue the manufacturer of those items to obtain compensation in court (in addition to their filing a standard workers’ compensation claim).
These injuries may be the result of unavoidable accidents, dangerous working environments, inadequate training, or faulty machinery. Under workers’ compensation, however, employees are not required to prove the reason that their injury occurred, as workers’ compensation is a no-fault system that compensates injured workers without regard to negligence or fault.