Zediker Law Firm represents victims of negligence and their families in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. We strive to pursue justice, get answers, and try to repair what was lost in a timely manner.
Our Firm focuses on giving each client the attention and effective legal representation that they deserve. With many years of experience protecting the rights of those seriously injured, we are prepared to evaluate your specific situation and help you determine the most productive course of action for obtaining justice from responsible parties.
- Attorney Garrett T. Zediker
- Grew up in Panama City Beach, FL.
- Graduate of University of Miami School of Law with an Undergraduate at Florida State University
- Resides and practices in Miami, FL.
- Practicing law in the state of Florida since 1999
- University of Miami School of Law Coral Gables, FL – J.D. 1999
- Undergraduate Florida State University
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Workers Advocates
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1999
- Admitted to United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- Admitted to United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- Practiced in Wrongful Death, Aviation Accidents, Product Liability, Personal Injury
- Tried over 100 jury and bench trials in both the civil and criminal arena
- Won $ 2.4 Million in damages for a client injured in a product liability case
- Litigated and resolved cases resulting in millions of dollars for clients
Our vision statement is simple.
You, as the victim, did not ask to be in this situation. We work to get you answers, justice and compensation if someone caused or contributed in any way to your injuries or loss of a loved one.
Se Habla Español
Proudly Serving South Florida’s Spanish-Speaking Community
Don’t settle for anything less than a Spanish-speaking Miami personal injury attorney with whom you can communicate easily and naturally. The law is too complicated and too important to risk errors in translation.
Sign Up for Legal Tips!
A quarterly email packed full of legal tips to protect you and your family.
We promise to protect your email address and will only email you 4 times a year.